Aug. 31 10:28 am
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
If you notice me reblogging
- a repost
- stolen art
- false information
please let me know, you’re not rude or annoying and I actually do give a fuck and I will correct my mistake, thank you
Also, if you notice me reblogging things from
- anti-sj blogs
- TERFs or SWERFs
- other shitty people
please give me a heads up. I’ll never get angry at you for letting me know and I’ll actually be really glad that you kept me from giving some awful person more visibility.
When Yo Parents Give You More Money Than You Asked
Vine by MeechOnMars
DAMN SON TOO REAL
Anonymous said: how often do you have sex?
How often is your dad “working late”?
Y’all believe it now?
You’re fucking kidding me right?
People are suffering to Ebola and America had a way to potentially cure it
AND THEY REFUSE A FUCKING REQUEST?
Does saving lives not mean anything to anyone anymore?
I fucking cant
Who’s really surprised? AMERICA isn’t shit & never will be.
They said it costing too much was part of the issue but I haven’t seen the government have any issue with the billions of dollars they constantly give Israel to do any mother fucking thing they please.
Seriously?! the US ain’t shit
Didn’t they give it to a Spanish patient today
It’s fucking true. They said no to Nigeria. But then ship it right the fuck out to Spain for one patient.
It is so hard to love a country that does not value you/people who look like you.
Told y’all this was going to happen. Just like what they did with the HIV/AIDS drug treatments.
Listen up peeps! Time for some education! The ZMapp is NOT dubbed as a cure yet! It is in the experimental stages where it hasn’t even been widely tested on humans yet. Because it’s still in clinical trials we don’t know if it actually works yet or what kind of side effects exist. Due to it being a clinical trial drug, it isn’t being massed produced. Right now what we do have of the drug is already been distributed. So the next question is, “Why aren’t we mass producing it?” Again we don’t know if it is even effective with only a hand full of human test subjects or if it has any severe side effects. Also if we mass produce a useless drug we are taking away other resources and time from drugs that are in need and that we know works (as heartless as that sounds). Here is my resource for the ZMapp drug (cause in the medical field you need to source your shit!).
Secondly, the most important thing with Ebola is containing the disease with strict quarantines and cleaning procedures for those exposed and disposing of the bodies properly. It’s highly contagious through bodily fluids. Unfortunately Ebola is scary shit so the people are afraid to admit exposure or submit to quarantines (because so many people die). Because of this they’ve been dumping bodies in the streets in order to avoid being quarantined. Some have retrieved loved ones from quarantine sites to bury them properly thinking that the outsiders are not there to help, but to exert control (who can blame them with all the civil war in those areas). This only increases the exposure to people and the spread rate. In the past Ebola was stopped in areas with containment and quarantine, but they are having difficulties with that as the news has documented. Another source:
Before you start placing blame on the government or the medical professionals trying to make this drug available, please do your research.
”THROUGH A RAPIST’S EYES” (PLS TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. it may save a life.) Reblog this!
It seems that alot of attackers use some tactic to get away with violence. Not many people know how to take care of themselves when faced with such a
situation. Everyone should read this especially each n every girl in this world. THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD INFO TO PASS ALONG…
FYI - Through a rapist’s eyes! A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:
1] The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle.
They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun! , braid, or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.
2] The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who’s clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.
3] They also look for women using their cell phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.
4] The number one place women are abducted from / attacked at is grocery store parking lots.
5] Number two is office parking lots/garages.
6] Number three is public restrooms.
7] The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location where they don’t have to worry about getting caught.
8] If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn’t worth it because it will be time-consuming.
9] These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas,or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
10] Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you’re not worth it.
POINTS THAT WE SHOULD REMEMBER:
1] If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in an elevator or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk:
can’t believe it is so cold out here, we’re in for a bad winter. Now that you’ve seen their faces and could identify them in a line- up, you lose appeal as a target.
2] If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell Stop or Stay back! Most of the rapists this man talked to said they’d leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would
not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.
3] If you carry pepper spray (this instructor was a huge advocate of it and carries it with him wherever he goes,) yelling I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY and holding it out will be a deterrent.
4] If someone grabs you, you can’t beat them with strength but you can do it by outsmarting them. If you are grabbed around the waist from behind, pinch the attacker either under the arm between the elbow and
armpit or in the upper inner thigh - HARD. One woman in a class this guy taught told him she used the underarm pinch on a guy who was trying to date rape her and was so upset she broke through the skin and tore out muscle strands the guy needed stitches. Try pinching yourself in those places as hard as you can stand it; it really hurts.
5] After the initial hit, always go for the groin. I know from a particularly unfortunate experience that if you slap a guy’s parts it is extremely painful. You might think that you’ll anger the guy and make him want to hurt you more, but the thing these rapists told our
instructor is that they want a woman who will not cause him a lot of trouble. Start causing trouble, and he’s out of there.
6] When the guy puts his hands up to you, grab his first two fingers and bend them back as far as possible with as much pressure pushing down on them as possible. The instructor did it to me without using
much pressure, and I ended up on my knees and both knuckles cracked audibly.
7] Of course the things we always hear still apply. Always be aware of your surroundings, take someone with you if you can and if you see any odd behavior, don’t dismiss it, go with your instincts. You may feel
little silly at the time, but you’d feel much worse if the guy really was trouble.
FINALLY, PLEASE REMEMBER THESE AS WELL ….
I know you are smart enough to know these pointers but there will be some, where you will go “hmm I must remember that” After reading forward it to someone you care about, never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do it.
2. Learned this from a tourist guide to New Orleans : if a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you…. chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or
purse than you and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping,eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON’T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side,put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU CLOSE the DOORS , LEAVE.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
a. Be aware: look around your car as someone may be
hiding at the passenger side , peek into your car, inside the passenger side floor, and in the back seat. ( DO THIS TOO BEFORE RIDING A TAXI CAB) .
b. If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
c. Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked “for help” into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it’s better safe than sorry.
If u have a heart or compassion reblog this post.
‘Helping hands are better than Praying Lips’ – give us your helping hand.
REBLOG THIS AND LET EVERY GIRL KNOW
ATLEAST PEOPLES WILL KNOW WATS GOIN IN THIS WORLD.
So please reblog this….Your one reblog can Help to spread this information.
I hope you all will Reblog. Lets See how many of you really care for this.
DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT REBLOGGING THIS! IT COULD ACTUALLY SAVE A LIFE.
NOUGHTIES; a mix of songs that will throw you back to the noughties [listen]
1. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney // 2. Big Girls Don’t Cry - Fergie // 3. Happy Ending - Mika // 4. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T’s // 5. Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx // 6. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani ft. Akon // 7. Mr Brightside - The Killers // 8. Beautiful - Cristina Aguilera // 9. Leave (Get Out) - JoJo // 10. Lose Yourself - Eminem // 11. Untouched - The Veronicas // 12. Drops Of Jupiter - Train // 13. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 // 14. Umbrella - Rihanna ft. Jay Z // 15. Love Story - Taylor Swift // 16. How To Save a Life - The Fray // 17. Complicated - Avril Lavigne // 18. I Don’t Want To Be - Gavin DeGraw // 19. Bootylicious - Destiny’s Child // 20. Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas // 21. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson // 22. Thnks fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy // 23. Take a Bow - Rihanna // 24. Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers // 25. Toxic Britney Spears // 26. Stronger - Kanye West // 27. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani // 28. I Don’t Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte // 29. Bye Bye Bye - ‘N Sync // 30. Survivor - Destiny’s Child // 31. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol // 32. Beautiful Girls // 33. Stacy’s Mom - Fountains Of Wayne // 34. California - Phantom Planet // 35. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson // 36. Irreplaceable - Beyoncé // 37. Who Knew - P!nk // 38. Tattoo - Jordin Sparks // 39.What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake